Prof. MA Shu-yun
|T: (852) 3943-7550
Office: 307. T.C. Cheng Building
- “Taking Evolution Seriously, or Metaphorically? A Review of Interactions between Historical Institutionalism and Darwinian Evolutionary Theory", Political Studies Review, Vol. 14, No.2 (May 2016), pp.223-234.
- "西學東漸、絲綢之路、與國民教育" (Dissemination of Western Knowledge to the East, Silk Road, and National Education),《天主教研究學報》(Hong Kong Journal of Catholic Studies), No.6 (2015), pp.19-30 (lead article).
- "A City's Status and its Civil Society", Penang Monthly, January 2015, pp.37-42. (Co-author with Edmund W. Cheng.)
- "Resistance, Engagement, and Heritage Conservation by Voluntary Sector: the Case of Penang in Malaysia", Modern Asian Studies, Vol. 48, No.3 (May 2014), pp.617-644. (Co-author with Edmund W. Cheng and Anthony H.F. Li.)
- "Power, Accidents, and Institutional Changes: the Case of a Chinese Hospital in Hong Kong", Continuity and Change, Vol.27, No.1 (May 2012), pp.151-174.
- “The Making and Remaking of a Chinese Hospital in Hong Kong”, Modern Asian Studies, Vol.45, No.5 (September 2011), pp.1313-1336.
- “Built Heritage Conservation and the Voluntary Sector: the case of the Tung Wah Coffin Home in Hong Kong”, International Journal of Cultural Property, Vol.17, No.1 (2010), pp.87-107.